Saturday, July 21, 2007

The camel's back is back

Why?

I got hit by the straw that broke the camel's back.

When?

Last Friday.

What?

Paranoid delusional.

Now?

I'm back.

Then?

Got this:


RM67. With Borders gift card, got it at RM47. Found a way to work off my agression.
Schoolkids, don't mess with me. Next time, when I chase you, I WILL catch you.
Robbers, take my lousy mountain bike if you want. I'm getting a big kahuna, and I'm keeping it in my room.
Tuition centers, work me with more classes? I work for you no more.
Government spies, you can't catch me in tuition centers. I quit.
School admin, force me again. And I'll force you back with a 1-week leave.
Car workshop crooks, trying to eat into my compensation money? You won't get a cent. Lose my car, and I'll see you in court.
Deceptiproton salesman, waiting for me to give you under the counter money? Keep the scrap metal car. I want it no more.
Housemate, misbehave again. And you're out on the streets.
There you go. All the straws. No more on my back.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hey sir...
nice 2 hv u back in blog world...
haha

actually, character wise, we hv sumthin in common tat sir don't noe about...
its da "calm most of de times but when u get on my nerves, u won't see daylight of 2morrow" attitude...

see ya...

Andrew said...

I thought you'll never blog again. The old has gone and the NEW has come? Welcome back!