Sunday, July 22, 2007

Dead end. Pusing balik

Yes, I've been through a rough patch.

But who shall separate me from the love of Christ?
Shall tribulation, or stress, or poverty
Or robbery, or deceit, or rage
Or madness?

Yet in all these things
I am made more than a conqueror
through Him who loved me.

For I am persuaded that neither
dread of death nor fear of living
nor angels nor powers who put a curse on me
nor principalities nor the authorities over me
nor my enemies who rejoice over me
nor things that has happened nor things that may never happen
nor heights of madness nor depths of depression
nor any other created thing that lives around me
shall be able to separate me from the love of God
which is in Christ Jesus my Lord.

During that rough patch, I have found
Grace sufficient enough
To strengthen my resolve

The detour has ended
It's time to go back.

http://hastenministries.blogspot.com/

Hasten Ministries will not die.

2 comments:

ikanbilis said...

balik mana?

Hasten said...

Balik ke Hasten Ministries punya blog la...